![]() |
| sbras.nsc.ru |
I drove Saira's car the other night, actually on her birthday - the big 2-0. The irony of it is that the car is so monstrous - an Escape - but the seat coverings and floor mats are Hello Kitty. It was what you would call a *sweet ride.* Geeta and I had to make a stop at Panera for our friend Diana. She has an obsession with the cinnamon crunch bagels there. She ended up leaving a bunch of crumbs in the back seat. It was like the time I left a bunch of crumbs in Drew's bed after I ate his grandmother's cookies. But I did that on purpose.
There was something about it being really sunny outside that made me want to buy a 100-piece puzzle and put it together. I'm sure it has something to do with my childhood. If they sell puzzles at Osco, maybe I'll do that later this week.
Tina

No comments:
Post a Comment