Thursday, August 01, 2013

I'm Moving

I've seen posts like this with titles like "Moving Day", or "We're Moving". I've chosen the above-written title. It covers all the bases.

Because Wordpress is a wonderful site with tons of possibility and freedom, I've exported all of my blog posts from this site to there. The new link is: http://tinamirtha.wordpress.com. The URL matches my Twitter handle @tinamirtha.

This migration marks the end of an era where my Thina3 username dominated my Web interactions. It was my final screen name on AOL Instant Messenger, or AIM, as it was known in 2002. Thina3 served as my Avatar until Gmail signaled a shift on the public's willingness to use their true names in the digital sphere. Come 2006, tinamirtha became the basis of my Gmail email address, and Thina3 took a backseat. So did AIM.

Just as AIM had it's time, so did Blogger. Goodbye, Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment