Tina's Blog

Collection of posts.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Foreign English Movies

A CUP OF JO: What English sounds like to foreigners:






This is how I feel when I watch Telugu movies! Oh, Cup of Jo, you never fail me.

Posted by Unknown at 2:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: globalization, languages
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

Tina

Science and tech writer. One of those rare, female engineers. Audiophile, foodie. I split my time between Amsterdam, Chicago, and France.

This is my blog, where I reflect on things that are tangentially associated with any or all of the above.

I have an about.me page, here, if you want to find out more about me.

Oh, and you can find me on Twitter, pretty often: @tinamirtha

Labels

Amsterdam Apple Bill Clinton Bright Eyes Chicago China Cubs Earth Day Food Network Google Grace Parisi Grant Achatz Halloween Housing Bubble Insound music Kinect Kirstin Dunst Leiden MGMT MPR Magnum McG Millennium Development Goals Minneapolis Montréal My Boys NDSM Netherlands Neutral Milk Hotel New York New Yorker Northwestern Orillia Opry Paradiso Radiohead She and Him TBS The Atlantic The Stars TimeOut Times Travel Trent Reznor UK VFX Velvet Music albums antioxidants art baked goods books cameras chic rock chick lit choreography coffee community cosmetics cuisine cupcakes dance design duos eco ergonomics globalization grunge languages lists magazines museums music music videos paper parties physics politics post-punk public transportation radio sound stream of consciousness summer technology television vases voting weddings winter women writing

Popular Posts

  • Foreign STEM Graduates
    Blogger user gracecomesbyhearing I hold a four-year STEM degree from an American institution, and I find myself working as an engineer...
  • Cupcake Blogs
    I spent the majority of the day looking at cupcake blogs on Blogger. I found one with tons of pictures, which is good technique, but the wo...
  • The Art of Trench
      Magnum Photos via designscene.net Someone at the New York Times must have finally caught onto the recent collaboration am...
  • Sonic Wire Sculptor
    The Sonic Wire Sculptor (SWS) was created by the Brooklyn artist Amit Pitaru and was a means to connect music, what we hear, to form, wha...
  • There's No Topping this One
    This was one of the best, recent blog posts that I have read.  The pictures -- just kept going and going!

You might also like:

Search This Blog

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blogroll

  • A CUP OF JO
    Toby’s Pro Tip for Restaurants
    4 hours ago
  • The Atlantic's Entertainment Channel
    Odysseus’s Confession
    3 days ago
  • John Anderson
    Steelmaning Josh Shapiro
    3 months ago
  • FiveThirtyEight
    Under Pressure, Biden Issues Executive Order on Abortion
    4 years ago
  • Wonkblog
    Why farmers only get 7.8 cents of every dollar Americans spend on food
    8 years ago
  • Bryce Covert

Blog Archive

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.